Before You Make A ‘Debit’ Card Payment
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before making a payment.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Debit card payments only. This page is to be used for making debit card payments only. Most debit cards contain the word “debit” on the front or back of the card.
(2) CAUTION: Clients must NOT make a payment using a credit (as opposed to a debit) card. Use of a credit card by a client (as opposed to a debit card) to make payment on a bankruptcy filing may be fraudulent.
(3) Payments made on behalf of a client. If you are NOT our client, it is O.K. for you to make a payment to our law firm on behalf of a client using a regular credit card (as opposed to a debit card).
If you are not our client and want to make a credit card payment, please: click here to make a credit card payment.
(4) The debit cards accepted have the following logos: Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Fortunately, this includes most Debit Cards.
(5) Payments only for existing clients. This screen is only to be used for making payments by (or on behalf of) people who are already clients of our law firm. Making a payment on behalf of a person who is not a client of our law firm will not, by itself, create an attorney-client relationship.