Bankruptcy Lawyer Mark Buckley
My name is Mark S. Buckley, and I’m a Rhode Island bankruptcy lawyer. I practice consumer bankruptcy
law and I help good people struggling with too much debt.
I am the only Rhode Island bankruptcy attorney who is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. I am also
in a select group of Rhode Island bankruptcy attorneys who have filed bankruptcy relief for more than 3,000
clients. To date, every client of mine has received a successful bankruptcy discharge.
I have enjoyed being a Rhode Island bankruptcy lawyer since 1991 and my clients come from each of
Rhode Island’s 39 cities and towns and nearby Massachusetts. Every day, I offer Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
bankruptcy information through in-home and free telephone debt consults.
I am a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association and Massachusetts Bar Association. I’m a contributing
author to the Bankruptcy Law Network and a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. I also served on the attorney Advisory Committee to the Rhode Island Bankruptcy Court.
If you are being hounded by bill collectors for credit card debts, medical bills, or have other debt problems, I
can help. With an understanding of Rhode Island bankruptcy law and a call from you, I can explain how to
erase debt, protect your property and get a financial fresh start.
Together, we can explore debt settlement options, credit counseling, and protections available under the
new bankruptcy laws. You can then decide the best course of action to take.
For more bankruptcy information, or particular questions on how to file bankruptcy in Rhode Island, feel free
to contact me directly. I respect your privacy and your call will be confidential.
Read More About Bankruptcy Lawyer Mark Buckley
WHY CALL A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER?
- Local Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy laws are complicated. Only a RI bankruptcy lawyer can keep
you out of trouble and save you money.
- In Rhode Island, you must choose between state and federal exemption laws. Only a skilled bankruptcy
lawyer knows how to protect the most property.
- Which type of bankruptcy is best for you? Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. A qualified Rhode Island bankruptcy
lawyer can help explain all of your bankruptcy options.
- A Rhode Island Bankruptcy Lawyer knows how your recent activity affects your bankruptcy options. Will
recent purchases or cash advances hurt your case?
- Are reaffirmation agreements necessary to protect your property in a RI Bankruptcy? An experienced RI
bankruptcy lawyer knows the answer.
5 REASONS TO CALL ATTORNEY BUCKLEY
- Experience: I have filed thousands of Chapter 7 bankruptcies and every case ended successfully
- Convenience: I offer IN-HOME CONSULTATIONS days, evenings and weekends
- Guarantee: Attorney fee is refunded if your case is dismissed without discharge through no fault of your own
- Professionalism: I take your case from start to finish and won't hand you off to a "paralegal"
- Cost: I will quote a fee that is fair and affordable
IN-HOME DEBT CONSULTATIONS ARE BEST
With 5,878 licensed attorneys in Rhode Island, I never wanted to be a generalist; taking any case that walks in the
door. Instead, I've devoted my practice to bankruptcy relief and offer in-home consultations. My clients are happy
because: appointments are with an attorney (not with a "paralegal" as in most bankruptcy offices), you'll have my
undivided attention, meetings are unrushed, most of your documents that I'll need to review will be close at hand, and
appointments are scheduled at our mutual convenience. Bottom line, In-home consultations put me in the best
position to represent you.
I'm sure you have many questions. For a FREE DEBT CONSULTATION, please call me at 401-467-6800 and I will be more than glad to offer you my advice.