Since graduating from Suffolk Law in 1991, Bankruptcy Attorney Mark Buckley has provided thousands of free debt consultations to clients in all of Rhode Island’s 39 cities and towns. He is the only bankruptcy attorney in RI who is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and he can help you understand the difference between debt consolidation scams, credit counseling and true bankruptcy relief.
Mark Buckley was honored to serve on the Attorney Advisory Committee to the RI Bankruptcy Court, is among the few lawyers who are full-time bankruptcy debtor attorneys, and is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA). Serving Rhode Island and Massachusetts, Attorney Buckley has offered private telephone, office and in-home consultations for over 25 years, and has filed an estimated 3,000 Chapter 7 cases.
Free DEBT Consultation
During your free consultation, Attorney Buckley will explain your best options and whether he believes your case will be successful. While no lawyer can guaranty an outcome in any legal matter, Attorney Buckley will offer to refund the attorney fee if your bankruptcy case is dismissed through no fault of your own. To date, he has never filed a case that has not received a discharge in bankruptcy and is careful only to accept clients he knows he can help.
Choose the Best Bankruptcy Lawyer
With 5,878 licensed attorneys in Rhode Island, how do you choose the right lawyer for your debt problems? Here are just a few questions to ask:
- Are you a general practitioner, or do you practice bankruptcy law exclusively?
- How many years have you devoted your practice to bankruptcy law full-time?
- How many cases have you filed in Rhode Island and Massachusetts?
- How good is your reputation among the local bankruptcy Trustees, other bankruptcy attorneys and the court?
- Will you be handling my case in its entirety (from the initial interview, to preparing the 45+ page petition, and attending the required creditor meeting) or will these responsibilities be delegated to secretaries, “paralegals”, and other inexperienced attorneys I’ve not yet met?
Attorney Buckley’s Commitment
Mark Buckley’s goal is to help you remove the stress of excessive debt, make your living expenses more reasonable, and help you begin to live again. He is in constant contact with his clients and is strongly committed to providing the best quality service possible to RI and MA residents burdened with debt. Attorney Buckley is admitted to practice in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, the (federal) United States District Court for Rhode Island and Massachusetts and is a member of the Rhode Island and Massachusetts Bar Associations.